This Wednesday and Thursday, March 23rd and 24th, 2022, the University of Florida Levin College of Law E-Discovery conference is back and free for all attendees. You read that right — there is no charge for 12 hours of CLE credit and fantastic virtual sessions designed to give you practical tips that you can implement in your practice immediately.
I’m pleased to again be a part of the incredible planning committee for this event. If you aren’t already registered, you can click here to sign up.
This year, our planning committee has expanded the conference from one full day of practical, insightful programs to TWO days with a star-studded cast that includes Judges from across the country, and leading attorneys and litigation support personnel from across the industry representing in-house, government and private practice on both sides of the v.
Sessions include the following topics — for a full description of each, please see the online agenda here:
- Practical Takeaways from Case Law
- ESI Protocols: To Have or Not to Have
- eDiscovery Nuts and Bolts — short talks from industry folks on the state of ediscovery
- How to Master Proportionality: Real World Paths Through the Discovery Jungle
- AI and Analytical eDiscovery Tools: New Opportunities
- The Annual Judicial Panel
- Transformation and Joy in eDiscovery — a Fireside chat with Amy Sellars
- People, Process and Technology, Building a Better Review Team
- The eDiscovery Professionals Toolkit on Power Searching
- Data Privacy, Data Protection and Recovery from a Breach
- Internal Investigations: Getting to What’s Really Important Quickly
- Structured Data and IOT
I’ll be hosting the case law panel together with the Honorable Mac McCoy, United States Magistrate Judge from the Southern District of Florida, and Maria Salacuse, Assistant General Counsel for Technology at the EEOC. We will discuss what courts are saying about how to handle self-collection, ESI protocols, search terms, TAR, hyperlinks as attachments, and the bases for sanctions and how to recover under each section.
Each year, the UF conference provides some of the best practical content to allow you to learn and leverage our best tips and tricks to use the power of ESI to get better results for your clients faster and with less cost.
Sign up for yourself, and forward to the other members of your firm, organization or practice group. It’s FREE and worth your while. CLE has been accredited in Florida with reciprocal accreditation in 15 states and a full packet of information for download to provide for additional states as needed.
Get Registered and I’ll see you on Wednesday!