Social media has been the topic of many a decision so far in 2014, and we’ve been digesting away adding them to eDiscovery Assistant.
Here’s a list of decisions that we’ve added over the last couple of weeks. Many of them are hitting the preservation, authentication and use of social media evidence. Check out Chapman v. Hiland Operating LLC for guidance on keys to asking for Facebook data in your RFP’s (hint: pay attention to the date parameters that you request, Judges do).
- Brookshire Bros., Ltd. v. Aldridge, 2014 WL 2994435 (Tex. 2014)
- Chapman v. Hiland Operating LLC, 2014 WL 2434775 (D.N.D. 2014)
- Chevaldina v. RK/FL Management, Inc., 133 So.3d 1086 (Fla. Dist. Ct. App. 2014)
- Chewning v. Com, 2014 WL 931053 (Va. Ct. App. 2014)
- D.O.H. ex rel Haddad v. Lake Central School Corp., 2014 WL 174675 (N.D. Ind. 2014)
- Del Gallo v. City of New York, 2014 WL 2745696 (N.Y. Supp. Ct. 2014)
- Duke v. Hamil, 2014 WL 414222 (N.D. Ga. 2014)
- Feld v. Conway, 2014 WL 1478702, (D. Mass. 2014)
- Gulliver Schools, Inc. v. Snay, 2014 WL 769030, (Fla. Dist. Ct. App. 2014)
- Smith v. State, 136 So.3d 424 (Miss. 2014)
- WhosHere Inc. v. Orun, 2014 WL 670817 (E.D. Va. 2014)
We’ll keep you posted with additional content, and as always, we appreciate your feedback on what you’d like to see within eDA.