eDiscovery Assistant, an ediscovery software provider in the $600+ billion legal technology industry, is seeking a Sales Representative. We are looking for an experienced professional who can create and execute highly effective sales campaigns to capitalize on our existing lead pipeline, create new leads for the pipeline, nurture prospects and drive sales growth. The ideal candidate creates and closes a sales pipeline, leverages existing metrics of sales targets from marketing, and advises on additional steps to put in place to maximize growth.
We believe in quality of life while creating immense impact for our clients. We are looking for an incredible human to join our team who has experience in the legal industry and is excited by the growth in the legal technology space. Experience working in the ediscovery space is a huge plus, but not required. This position is remote, and can be executed from a location within the United States.
- Generate and manage lead pipeline with segmentation input from management;
- Develop and maintain sales initiatives to close sales with existing lead pipeline;
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships virtually and in-person at events, and through travel to sites;
- Present, promote and close sales to existing and prospective customers from initial contact, demos of product, follow up and through closing of deal;
- Execute a wide variety of details that involve personalized email contacts and phone calls, outbound cold calls and customer communications;
- Track campaigns and analysis post campaign to monitor and modify strategy for lead generation and conversion;
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs;
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction;
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule;
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing;
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports;
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services;
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends; and
- Continuously improve through feedback
Skills and Specifications
- Natural ability to build excellent personal and professional relationships — People want to work with you;
- Highly-motivated, confident and creative with a can-do attitude;
- Sound understanding and implementation of sales and marketing principles;
- Confident in leveraging data analytics to optimize marketing and sales and drive client acquisition and growth;
- Ability to gather key insights about a client base and competitive positioning, and become an expert on the target market;
- Proficient with Google Suite, Hubspot, Google Analytics and other sales and marketing technologies;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; and
- Willingness to work with small team to achieve dramatic growth and handle tasks as needed for sales
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 3-5+ years professional experience in sales;
- Experience working in the legal space a plus, experience in the ediscovery space a huge plus; and
- A proven track record of successful sales growth with demonstrable metrics
- Compensation package includes base salary + commission schedule commiserate with candidate’s experience and demonstrable metrics.
If you feel that you meet the requirements and would like to apply for this position, please email your resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should include a detailed explanation of your experience and how you fulfill what we are looking for in a Sales Representative.