As I’ve been around the country talking to many of you for the last year, I’ve been hearing consistent themes about where you are with understanding and using ESI in litigation. And I’ve seen those boxes of CD’s of produced documents sitting by your desks untouched for fear of having to engage.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- I don’t know where to start with electronic discovery
- eDiscovery is too complex, and I don’t have the time to learn it
- It’s too expensive
- I don’t understand technology
- I don’t know what tools to use — isn’t it all about the tools (Spoiler alert, no, it’s not)
- I don’t do electronic discovery
- I just use what my firm has and let my litigation support folks handle it
- It’s too hard, I have to litigate
- There’s too much data to sift through
Those are valid, real concerns and we need to address them.
So let’s do it.
I want you to use ESI to win your cases, increase the value of your client relationships, and grow your practice. And it doesn’t matter if you are a solo practitioner, sitting pretty in a medium sized firm, or at the top of a gigantic skyscraper in New York, Los Angeles or Chicago. If you want to grow your practice by getting better results for your clients, you’ll want to join me.
On Tuesday, April 11th, I’m hosting a webinar to give you the practical guidance you need to get started leveraging electronic discovery to grow your practice by being knowledgeable in the ways information is being created, stored, sent and received. It’s not rocket science, and you CAN do it.
And growing your practice, being known as the expert in your area — that’s what you want, right?
Here are the details:
Date: April 11, 2017 1pm EST/noon CST/11am MST
How to Start Using eDiscovery to Grow Your Practice and Win Your Cases
Unlock the Power of ESI and Find Out How a Firm of Any Size Can Leverage it to Win
If you’re ready to build your practice with ESI, I look forward to seeing you on April 11th. Click the image below to sign up.